Have you ever wanted to own your own vintage furniture business?
- Are you working on your own vintage furniture dream, but disheartened with the low local price point you are able to achieve?
- Do you work long hours up cycling for little return and struggling to raise a high spending client base in London and the South?
- Maybe you spend hours slaving away on gorgeous pieces , transforming them to a high standard but are having to resort to selling them locally on selling sites for virtually little more than it cost you to produce them but have a true passion for taking beautiful antique and vintage pieces, giving them a new lease of life but just can't seem to seem to find a high spending customer base?
- Do you dream of quitting your day job to work full time being creative, managing your own time and helping the environment whilst you work?
- Would you LOVE to know how to market your vintage business and make larger profit margins?
I began working on my vintage dream two years ago, borrowing £250 from a friend and have built a successful business with over 28,000k people viewing my Facebook page everyday,
An online shop with orders this year of over £120k, Shopify views of over 12,000 a month and high end customers, with money to spend in the Home Counties, London, the South and special customers such as the BBC, supplying 36 audience chairs, tables and panelist chairs, plus a Facebook page with a growing number of 'likers' daily.
I have lots of enquires daily via my Facebook page, Shopify shop email etc., from lovely people like yourself asking how I've managed to get such a large following on Facebook, and queries over the fact they have opened an Online shop but it doesn't seem to be working for them and how is it working out for me!! ... how I've managed to find such fabulous customers such as the BBC, how to get premises and not have to cover your own house, your favourite handbag and belongings in chalk paint and STILL be able to press 'escape' on your day job... !... And the answer is..Well, that would be telling!
Our online Course is a fabulous resource is full of fabulous hints and tips on how to guarantee a fabulous online presence, how to present your business in an online marketplace, finding a fabulous name and 'tricks of the trade" from offering delivery and working with couriers, when to look at expanding your business, how to get the best out of social media, and everything you need to know to get your vintage upcycling business working for you!
Do click on the image below to see a full index of course contents to see how we can help you on your vintage journey!